Southern Lending Services, Ltd. is a full service, FNMA, HUD, and VA approved mortgage banking firm and is deeply committed to providing quality, value, and integrity to real estate professionals, home builders, and families during the mortgage loan process by offering a variety of mortgage programs.
Why Southern Lending Services, LTD.?
- Mid-sized lender — ideal size that allows flexibility in the ever changing market
- In-house processing, underwriting, and closing
- Highly experienced Mortgage Loan Originators
- Exemplary communication during the loan process
- Receive keys from builder or Scott Felder Homes immediately after closing as opposed to having to wait on outside lender to fund loan
- Competitive interest rates
- Streamlined communication between seller, title, and mortgage, ensuring the process is stress free as possible
Loan officers will work closely with you to determine the best financing option for your specific needs. Plus, they will help guide you through the entire process — from application through the closing of your home loan.
Because we take the time to learn about you and your individual situation, we translate that information into the mortgage program best suited for you. We also provide information to you about downpayment assistance programs, affordable loan programs or loans with flexibility.
To learn more about Southern Lending Services, Ltd. please use the Online Application or contact your local representative for more information.
Austin & San Antonio:
Every home loan is different, and the terms of your loan may use a different method of calculating your mortgage payment than the calculator above. The calculations above are performed using estimated values for taxes (1% of purchase price) and insurance (.5% of purchase price). This tool is provided purely for illustrative purposes and may not reflect the actual payments or closing costs associated with your loan. You must consult with a qualified mortgage professional for exact loan payment and closing costs figures applicable to you. We are not responsible for any typographical errors, omissions or mistakes. Not every applicant qualifies for a loan nor is every loan program available for each unique borrower.