Enjoy the Best in Texas Hill Country Living with Scott Felder Homes in Cypress Forest
July 9, 2018
Scott Felder Homes, a premier Central Texas home builder, is offering serene Hill Country living at unbeatable prices during their “Nothing but the Best” sales event at the master-planned community of Cypress Forest in Kyle.
Cypress Forest is centered around beautiful natural surroundings, offers amenities that rival the best high-end resorts and has a variety of floor plans to suit many lifestyles. The community is conveniently situated in Kyle, located just 20 miles from downtown Austin and 50 miles from San Antonio, perfect for commuters in either direction. The Scott Felder homes in Cypress Forest range from 1,600 to 4,000 square feet and start in the $280,000’s.
Several single-story homes are available for immediate move –in. These homes include:
- 252 Gunnison Way features the popular 1,648 square-foot Sawyer floor plan. The open concept layout has a modern feel and offers a spacious living area and a luxurious master suite. The home has three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- 273 Cypress Forest Drive is a 1,983 square-foot home with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The Addison floor plan offers open concept living and the home has several upgrades like cedar shutters and a cedar garage door.
- 350 Cypress Forest Drive has three bedrooms and two bathrooms perfectly situated in 2,197 square-foot of living space in the Duncan floor plan. The home is perfect for outdoor entertaining with a covered patio and is within walking distance of the community center.
- 116 Gallatin Drive has an expansive 2,380 square-feet of living space with the three bedroom, two and a half bath Rockwood layout. The home features the retreat option, perfect for a play area, craft room or den.
- 338 Cypress Forest Drive is the four bedroom, three bath Hamilton floor plan. The 2,201 square-feet of living space is perfectly laid out with an expansive open concept living area that leads to a covered porch and patio.
Cypress Forest offers an abundance of amenities for residents including a swimming pool, sprayscape for children and a pavilion perfect for picnics and family parties.
The community is located just a short drive from dining, shopping and natural attractions like the historic Jacob’s Well Natural Area and Canyon Lake. Kyle offers a quaint family-friendly vibe with easy access to many outdoor activities at Lake Kyle and at several local parks, including City Square Park, Gregg Clarke Park and Steeplechase Park. Cypress Forest is zoned for the well-rated Hayes Consolidated Independent School District.
Cypress Forest is located at 186 Cypress Forest Drive in Kyle. Model homes are open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday noon to 6 p.m. For more information visit scottfelderhomes.com.
By Emily Moore
STATESMAN CONTENT MARKETING
Austin American Statesman, Real Estate Section, Sunday, September 9, 2018